Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Dr. the Rt Hon Keith Mitchell says thanks


I would like to say thanks to all the NNP supporters home and abroad who attended and listened to the Rally yesterday. I would also like to say I greatly appreciate all the support from everyone, that has been given to me throughout the years as political leader of the New National Party and for your continuous support in the future. Thanks once again to all the supporters of the New National Party.

Dr the Rt Hon Keith Mitchell
Leader of Her Majesty's Opposition and Political leader of the New National Party




The massive crowd at SAASS on July 8th, 2012, thank you all for coming out and supporting the only Party that cares about the people of Grenada, Carriacou and Petite Martinique


1 comment:

  1. Dr. Mitchell I have to admit that listening to you yesterday made me realise even more how mature you really are especially with all the NDC rumours started by Ann Peters yesterday. Stay strong my PM do not be side tracked by these bunch of losers who can't even keep their own party together. Let me also say thank you for allowing me to view the Rally online in the comfort of my home in New York you guys continue to lead in all areas keep it up.

    ReplyDelete